Interior and exterior design
In its design, like the neoclassical style, there is a great desire for luxury and splendor
• The use of silver, gold and chrome materials in a variety of decorations selected for different spaces • The right combination of natural and artificial light
• Using a variety of crystal chandeliers or modern chrome and in private spaces using desktop or standing lampshades symmetrically, especially in the bedroom and work room
• Use of silk, leather and velvet textiles for all types of furniture, bedspreads and curtains
• Use of curved geometric designs in consumption designs
• Pay attention to the form of space in the walls, frames and all parts of the complex
• The use of black and white posters with pictures of prominent Hollywood actors as a chassis
• Use a variety of glossy colors of silver, purple and gray in different components
Use pillows, cushions and rugs with faux fur, especially in gray, platinum or yellow.
The bold presence of raw and industrial structures, all kinds of bricks, main beams, bolts, fittings and pipes, air passage ducts, faded wooden pallets, etc. are among the symbols of industrial style.
• Furniture with clean lines, metal and leather
• Color palette includes: cream, gray, brown, tan and black
• A list of items such as metal and mechanical tools, leather or wood
• Minimal, with elegant patterns and simple furniture
• High-ceilinged spaces, open-plan architecture and an open concept
• Use previously used fabric covers with reuse
• The use of artificial light in a centralized manner based on the needs of any part of the interior
• Use red bricks
• Use of wooden floors on the floor and wooden beams on the ceiling
Minimalist style has the simplest and most minimal features and details
• Use of artificial light: concentrated and linear and more than white and moonlight
• Minimal furniture is low in height
• When the beam is real in space and not plaster, it is minimal
• See all fasteners and details
• When the cold of the space is intensified by blue, it is minimal
• Use of raw reinforced concrete wall coverings, with quality and softness of joinery
• Combining the minimum materials used in gender and color harmony
• The colors used in this style are very dark and dull or light, in some cases bright and dramatic colors may be used, white is a key role for elements with large areas (such as walls and ceilings).
Traditional Iranian style
This style tends to the traditional and classic style, which, at the same time, shows a luxurious and glorious effect.
• Using a variety of rugs, kilims, hand-woven gabbehs with traditional and nomadic designs
• Use of wood inlaid furniture, hand-woven rugs and carpets and rugs covered with traditional Iranian designs
• The use of a variety of plant designs and Islamic designs, in fabrics covering home appliances and different surfaces
• Using bedding with traditional designs on the walls and ceilings, which is based on the central point of installation of chandeliers, chandeliers and Shah Abbasi
• The use of enameled utensils and handicrafts, copper and silver engraved, which are used in catering and interior decoration equipment
• Using sash windows, along with colored glass in decorating the exterior and interior
• Consider raw and glazed brick floors with tinted, turquoise and azure
• Use of symbolic niches in wall coverings covered with cashmere fabrics
• Use a variety of decorative items, such as wooden boxes, candlesticks and cashmere or forty-piece fabrics to cover interior equipment
• Symmetry in the spatial arrangement and considering the ups and downs in the furniture arrangement
• Use of inlaid designs on entrance doors, bedrooms and even kitchen cabinets
• Avoid using raw designs without details
• The use of colored glass (red, blue and green) and patterned on windows and doors is considered as one of the traditional elements of this style.
It is a classic style, a nostalgic style with old elements
• Use bright colors especially: white, pink, green and blue as a priority
• Vintage style uses a large number of paintings on the wall.
• Wooden sofas in this style have a special place and leather upholstery is more suitable for these sofas.
For walls in this style, floral and patterned wallpaper is a better choice
• Antiques or old collectibles, as a space accessory, create a beautiful effect. Also, you can use objects that have historical and spiritual value for you as a decorative device
• The use of furniture, tablecloths, bedspreads, especially crochet, is very common in this style.
Glossy white wooden sofas are also a feature of this style, but for people who want a more rustic style, they can use patina on white.
In vintage style, two colors are used and usually one of these colors is white. You can combine other colors with white, such as white and pink or white and blue
One of the most popular architectural styles
Arches are usually the place where decorative objects are placed and are sometimes repeated several times on one or more levels of the interior walls.
The colors in traditional Moroccan interiors range from screaming and bright colors to soft and calm colors.
• The background of the space in Moroccan designs is generally white or light
Furniture with delicate carvings and velvet upholstery are the main Moroccan style items.
In a Moroccan setting, carved chair bases, chests, coffee tables and consoles are often contrasted with velvet sofas, sideboards or cushions.
• A Moroccan decor does not make sense without the use of large-scale wood. Everywhere you look in a Moroccan space, wood is one of the first things you will notice
• The components of the interior, including columns, walls, partitions, arches, as well as home appliances and furniture are made of wood.
• Execution of Moroccan style in the decoration of a space can be referred to checkered flooring. The mentioned flooring in this style is better to be executed in two colors, white and blue.
Blue tiles, also known as Moroccan tiles, are used to cover floors, walls and even stairs, and have a unique variety of designs.
Most rugs used in this style are traditional and usually have vivid colors
Ecological architecture is the design of buildings and structures that are environmentally friendly and is a reflection of structures that exist in nature.
• Use of curved and flexible forms
Harmony, beauty, proportions, rhythm and order are based on reality in nature.
• Use of natural colors, light and dark tonalities in various components of interior furniture • Use of natural and homogeneous materials with the structural structure of the building
• Using native motifs as interior decorations
The idea of smart architecture is defined as the interest in the latest information of building systems to manage the facilities of the units of a building
• Use of smart materials in the materials used in the main components of the building
• Use of consumer and application equipment, with the ability to connect to the Wi-Fi network of the collection
• Utilization of remote control systems in providing interior security
• Utilization of control systems in the amount of natural and artificial light
• Utilizing the executive structure of movable walls in interior use
• Ability to change the shape, color and light in the shape structure of materials and architectural components
Naturalistic style is an extension of nature and principles that literally means the connection between the building and its surroundings, in a way that the building is combined with the existing site, showing the harmony and compatibility of nature, man and habitat.
• Nature is always one of the most important sources of inspiration for interior design
• Appropriate use and selection of local and natural materials
• The use of forms derived from natural and artificial elements in the form of curves and natural texture of materials in creating a suitable environment
• Use colors of natural origin with a combination of artificial color palettes
• The use of natural plants in a variety of ways in all indoor spaces with the aim of bio-sustainability of the environment for humans and organizing mental and physical needs
• Use of natural materials, especially wood, in raw format
• Paying attention to the use of natural light with proper placement of transparent shutters based on providing the required light for indoor spaces based on daylight and minimal use of artificial light
Pop art style
The word pop art stands for folk art, the pop art style tries to express the truth that in fact looks very different from what it is.
• The use of bright neon colors such as pink, purple and red
• Using art objects to express the difference between a work and its existence in reality
• Use of posters, boards and cushions
• Combining various colors in the decorations used in a space • Using furniture and decorative objects in unconventional volumes and shapes
• Combining pop art style with external volume and using a simpler style as a background • Using this style in cultural, artistic, commercial and welfare uses is a good option.
• Utilizing algorithmic patterns in interior design and its components
• Highlighting and fluidity of an interior space with stable performance
• Use the predominant colors of white and black or distinguishing in a solid color background
• Paying attention to the use of natural light and hiding the artificial light scattered in the environment based on the needs of the space • Using native natural materials or flexible artifacts with environmental adaptation
• Pre-designed space layout specifically based on the needs of each space in the corridor
In this style, there is a great desire for luxury and magnificence
• Observing classical geometric proportions along with contemporary functionalism
• Use of classic architectural designs and symbols combined with modern elements
• Use of stone, concrete, wood, glass, steel and other elements made of metals
• Use of large mirrors and colored glass and tall and luxurious chandeliers
Use cream, gold and dazzling colors such as purple, red and cyan
• Use of magnificent velvet furniture and precious antiques
Originality, simplicity, intangible complexity, irregular texture and lines are components of contemporary style in interior design. This interior style shows more space than objects
• Contemporary style relies on the volume of more space relative to the scale of the equipment used
• Using white, black and neutral colors as the main background of the interior space • Variable orientation of colors, based on the background and color of the decorations and interior items of each design
• Consider the height of high ceilings and unadorned windows to absorb natural light
• The specificity of each component used as decoration within a single space
• Use simple furniture with dark colors with regular geometry and functionality
• Do not use patterned textiles in furniture, beds and cushions
• Use simple flooring with wood, tile and vinyl
• Do not use excessive decorations such as photo frames and various crafts
The old-fashioned design style is based on nature and the use of natural and raw materials.
• Using natural materials, raw and pristine
• Using old equipment, with raw and damaged cover
• Having a cozy and pleasant interior, using practical tools in the layout of the space
• The use of colors adapted from nature, colors with tonnage of jewelry such as green and red or earthy colors such as brown and amber have many uses.
• Wood is one of the most basic materials for furniture, doors, windows, beams and ceilings in a rustic style. Pine wood, with its many knots and pores, gives a natural state to the environment.
• Use of uncut and uncut boulders
• Use of frosted and even rusty metals • Use of tin-plated metal lights
Bring the beach to your living space
• The presence of rustic elements in this style is remarkably important.
Mediterranean-style colors can be selected from screaming to earthy patterns.
• By creating some materials: such as grains of sand, etc. to the desired texture, create a coastal atmosphere.
Conventional flooring is generally tiled. It is also used as a decorative element.
Mediterranean-style furniture is generally large, sturdy, and has a rustic background
• In this style, light is always present in abundance and fills all spaces. Spaces usually have large windows and invite light into the interior as much as possible
• Iron is a widely used material for the structure of lampshades, candlesticks, chandeliers and other decorative accessories.